Instyle Africa Safaris
Instyle Africa Safaris is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Instyle Africa Safaris may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
- Personal Information. Personal Information generally means any information that identifies you as an individual and other information we associate with it. It does not include data from which your identity has been removed (anonymous data) or publicly available information, such as that information lawfully made available from governmental records.
- Information That We Collect.
(a) Personal Information that we collect. We may collect, use, store, and, in some cases, share different kinds of Personal Information including:
(b) Identity and Contact Information.This includes data relating specifically to your identity and contact information, such as your name, email address, date of birth, address, and telephone number.
(c) Financial Information.This includes data relating to your means and methods of payment, such as your bank account and payment card details.
(d) Transaction Information.This includes data relating to the transactions you have carried out with us, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
(e) Usage Information.This includes information about how you use the Site, our products, and services, such as the amount of time you spend reading a particular page.
(f) Communications and Profile Information.This includes our communications with you, such as your preferences in relation to whether you want to receive marketing materials. This also includes the data that we receive if and when you create a customer profile on our Site and make use of that profile, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
(g) Special Categories of Personal Information.During our interactions we may collect certain categories of Personal Information about you such as health related information or characteristics protected under state or federal law. This may be because you want us to have the information, for instance we are sometimes asked whether certain medication is allowed to be taken into certain jurisdictions, which may disclose a medical condition. We may also receive this information passively, as a result of a group you travel with, for instance if you are part of a group booking by a specific religious association.
(h) Aggregated Information. We also collect, use, and share aggregated information such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated information may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Information with other users to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of the Site.
- How We Collect Personal Information.We use different methods to collect information from and about you, including through:
Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Profile, and Financial Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us through the Site, by mail, phone, email, social media, or otherwise. This includes Personal Information you provide when you: make a booking or request a quote for travel arrangements; subscribe to our newsletter or other publications; sign up for emails; enter a competition, promotion, or survey; give us feedback.
Third Parties. We may receive Personal Information about you from various third parties. For example, your travel agent may book travel on your behalf through our Site, in which case your travel agent would supply us with your Identity, Contact and Financial Information. Or, you may interact with a third-party destination management company once you reach your travel destination, in which case they may provide your Personal Information to us in the course of fulfilling your holiday.
We may also receive technical data about you from third party analytics and advertising providers, such as Google or Facebook, and social media platforms.
- How We Use Personal Information.
We use Personal Information as permitted by law and for the following business purposes:
• Creation of itinerary and trip planning;
• To process and deliver your booking including: putting final itinerary together and adding additional requests; manage payments, fees and charges; and collect and recover money owed to us;
• To manage our relationship with you;
• To request or enable you to participate in a prize drawing, competition, or complete a survey;
• To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you;
• To administer and protect our business and this Site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data);
• To use data analytics to improve our Site, products / services, marketing, customer relationships, experiences, and to make suggestions about goods or service that may be of interest to you; and
• Where we need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- When and How We Share Personal Information.
We may share your Personal Information with the parties set out below, for the purposes set out at Section 4, above.
Service Providers. These third parties include: service providers providing travel-related services in connection with bookings, e.g. airlines or third-party destination management companies; professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors, and insurers; vendors, including information technology service providers, advertising, and recruiting; public and government authorities and regulators; and with research agencies to do demographic-type studies on our client base.